Monday, November 3, 2008

It's Time. Let's Do This.


It is 6:40 p.m. Monday, November 3, 2008. I have been generally unproductive all day as I anticipate election day. I am both giddy with excitement and apprehensive about having to rely on others to actually turn out and vote and put truth to the substance of all of the polls. In November, 1978, I went to bed the night before election day feeling confident that my employer would be returned to office because the prestigious Minnesota Poll conducted by the Minneapolis Tribune said so. In December, 1978, I moved back to Minnesota to start my new job. It is a lesson not lost in the past 30 years.

There is little more I can say to encourage you to vote to effect a new direction in America.

Vote.

And watch this rerun of an earlier post by clicking here.

Vote. Thank you.

No comments: