Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sam Thinks He Can . . .Make a Comeback


It's hard to believe that I haven't posted anything on this blog for more than a month. It's not that I haven't been blogging (protectlakes.blogspot.com). I just haven't been doing it for the enjoyment of writing. That will change. I am in the middle of two drafts for future blogs, one tapped out on my self-indulged birthday present, an iPod Touch, on the flight home from the Mercedes-Benz Little Everglades Steeplechase Monday afternoon. They'll both be up soon.

In the meantime, in keeping with the other purpose of the blog, I've decided to post some of my favorites from the trip. I again served as event photographer at the Steeplechase. Since it was a paying gig, I took direction from the client and focused on marketing shots. I had four other photographers I was responsible four. I delegated most of the fun stuff, like the action shots. Most. Not all.

Jewelry artiste Suzanne Perry was a sponsor of the event. She requested a photographer to shoot some of her creations, on a couple of God's creations, hanging around Daimler-Benz creations. It was a tough call, but I decided to take one for the photography team. Here are some of the results from the day's event.


























1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a tough job in Miami, Sam. Too bad you had to do it, but, as they say, someone has to.
Chas Leck